Pollution Emission Monitoring and Accounting System
The System is a modern, integrated solution which enables monitoring and accounting for pollutions and dusts emitted in course of industrial processing. The System makes calculations basing on data from analyzers. Current calculation results are recorded in the data base and visualized in real time. The produced results are compiled in the form of reports at environment protection services' request and designed for accounting with regional authorities.
The System has a distributed architecture including: data acquisition stations, visualization stations, data base servers and reporting stations. The System is able to service any number of emission sources distributed over a certain area.
The Pollution Emission Monitoring System was designed basing on modern technological solutions in the field of real-time distributed systems, server/client architecture, operating systems and data bases.
- possibility of measurement visualization within any time horizon,
- archiving of data and generating of accounting reports,
- application to various branches of industry,
- possibility of accommodation to international standards,
- modern technological solutions,
- maximum system protection against the effect of external factors,
- real-time distributed system.
The structure of the system is designed in accordance with the latest trends of the construction of computer systems with distributed intelligence. Therefore, compatibility with the needs of any user is possible - from accounting for a single source to a system dedicated to multi-industrial, multi-source thermoelectric power plants groups in large urban agglomerations.